Support for the Executor
The Executor role can be extensive, involving so many different tasks, and at a very difficult time. Our role in the process is to assist the executor, often a family member, to disperse items in the Estate with a solid plan for the best results. We offer a free consultation and complete a needs assessment, establishing a realistic budget and timeline, and submitting a proposal in a timely manner.
The Role of the Estate Executor
Our Team Can
- Organize, partner with and coordinate with all family members to make decisions on what to donate, send or ship to family, send to storage, or sell at auction.
- Manage the full Estate Liquidation independently, from a distance, communicating with the executor while closing the project as instructed.
- Manage contractors to facilitate any needed repairs.
- Oversee the full Moving process to the new residence and set up the new space.
- Fully clean, stage and prepare a property for sale, working with realtors to prepare for a successful listing.
When a loved one passes suddenly, the job of having to unravel what could be many years of living at home is, even more, overwhelming for families. Our strategy is to methodically sort, and organize items that are to be sold for an Online or Onsite Auction, providing an assessment of value to the executor with a Certified Appraiser, and shipping items or sending to family with strict attention to detail.
What our customers say:
‘Thank you Delores to you and your team for all your wonderful help. When my husband passed away suddenly I found myself overwhelmed with selling my home and moving. Delores made everything go seamless and she even helped to find a new home for my dog Lucy, as I was unable to take her with me. Your service was wonderful and so are you. Thank you so much and I highly recommend your services. – Shareen’